Here at New Cross Inn we are working with the organisation Attitude is Everything, striving to improve the live music experience for all of our customers, encouraging inclusivity and equality.
If you have any access requirements or questions that are not answered below, please contact us on email@example.com or telephone us on 02086941656.
- Level access from the main entrance to the performance space and bar
- We have an accessible toilet in the venue. This is kept locked to ensure it remains usable for customers that need it. Please ask at the bar if you require a key for access.
- Lowered section of the bar for wheelchair users
- We offer a personal assistant / companion ticket for any deaf or disabled customers who would not be able to attend an event here without one. This does not require prior reservation, but please alert the box office staff when you arrive.
- We can set up a viewing area to the side of the stage on request. Please let us know if you’d like to make use of this when booking a ticket.
There is plenty of free street parking in the roads around the venue but as New Cross is in a busy, central location but we cannot guarantee availability and do recommend that you take public transport if possible as this will likely reduce your journey time. For Blue Badge holders there are bays available on Clifton Rise, adjacent to the venue.
We are approximately 200m from New Cross Gate tube & rail station and approximately 500m from New Cross tube & rail station.
London buses: 21, 36, 53, 136, 171, 172, 177, 225, 321, 343, 436, 453 & P13 – all stop within 100m of the venue
TAXI / DROP OFF
Taxis and other vehicles will be able to drop off and pick up customers from Clifton Rise, directly outside the venue entrance.
If you would like venue information in alternative formats please request it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02086941656
Drink menus are displayed in large print on chalk boards around the bar.