Accessibility and Inclusion
Here at New Cross Inn we are working with the organisation Attitude Is Everything, striving to improve the live music experience for all of our customers, encouraging accessibility and inclusion as well as equality.
If you have any access requirements or questions that are not answered below, please contact us.
- Level access from the main entrance to the performance space and bar
- We have an accessible toilet in the venue. This is kept locked to ensure it remains usable for customers that need it. Please ask at the bar if you require access.
- Lowered section of the bar for wheelchair users.
- We offer a personal assistant / companion ticket for any deaf or disabled customers who would not be able to attend an event here without one. Please contact us at time of booking and we happily arrange this for you.
- We can set up a viewing area to the side of the stage on request. Please let us know if you’d like to make use of this when booking a ticket.